View Full Version : Request Layout Coding, Will Pay

danielbachelor
12-11-2009, 08:18 PM
Hi there.

I have created a visually pleasing layout in Photoshop, but am having tons of trouble coding it in Dreamweaver.

I am looking for someone advanced in layout coding to help me with this. I have everything you need image wise, and an exact replica of what I want the website to look like (no flash, no advanced scripts) - basically a lot of Tables work. Should be an easy task for someone experienced in Dreamweaver / coding.

I will pay (as long as it's relatively reasonable, shouldn't be more than an hour or two of work).

I'd post the layout in this topic, but it needs to remain a surprise to my readers.

Please reply if interested, thanks for your time!

_Aerospace_Eng_
12-11-2009, 08:21 PM
I'm interested. Can you send me a sample of the layout? I need to determine if it actually is just 2 hours of work. From my experience psd layouts usually take 3-5 hours of work depending on complexity.

FYI I won't be using tables. Any experienced web developer wouldn't be using them either.

Jazzo
12-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Any experienced web developer wouldn't be using them either.

Amen.

gopi44
12-12-2009, 12:03 PM
I am interested. Can u send me the mock up sample. So that I can see the mock up and will let u know how much it will take.

Basically mock up conversion will take nearly 3 to 4 hrs.

Thanks,
Gopi44...........:)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum