View Full Version : frame problem

prop
12-11-2009, 02:47 PM
Hi, everyone.

I have a frame problem.

But first here what I am trying to do.
Top page 1st frame = I want my banner on the top frame.
Left of the page No frame = I want my main page to the left of the screen and working as if there where no frame.witch also will include and ( accordion menuto the left)
Right of the page 2nd frame = I want my list of links ( accordion menu) in the right frame.
I need frame because I canít put 2 different set of menu on each side of the page, and frame seem to be the only option for that.

Now I was able to make frame and each of them work, when they are on different pages.
When I put all my frame on the same page only two will appear can you please tell me what I am doing wrong and how to make right frame attach to my left frame and both working as one page?

the right frame never want to appear no matter what i do.

Please if you canít help me or donít understand what I am trying to do let me know.

Thank for your time.

Here my code:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN">
<html>
<head>

<title>def</title>

</head>

<frameset rows="100,*">

<frame src="banner.html" name="banner.html" scrolling="auto" marginwidth="60" marginheight="60">
<a href="file:///C|/Users/marie/Desktop/New Web/banner.html"></a>
<frameset cols="200,*">
<frame src="link.html" name="link..html" scrolling="auto" marginwidth="60" marginheight="60">
<a href="file:///C|/Users/marie/Desktop/New Web/link.html></a>
<frame src="main.html" name="main.html" scrolling="auto" marginwidth="60" marginheight="60">
<a href="file:///C|/Users/marie/Desktop/New Web/main.html></a>
</frameset>

<noframes>
<body>
<p>Alternate content</p>
</body>
</noframes>

</frameset>

</html>

prop
12-11-2009, 04:51 PM
i found the problem.