View Full Version : Need Coder, Designer (Long Term), Teacher

12-06-2009, 04:45 AM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
I'm looking to start up a website like fmylife.com or mylifeisaverage.com where users can submit posts and then you rate them. I'm looking someone to code a website and design it because I know nothing of how to make websites.

Also I would like someone to teach me the basics of running a website so that I could be able to successfully run this website without much help (Seeing as it seems like a fairly simple website to maintain).

2) Payment Amount:

For coding, designing and teaching me basics and answering any questions I have: $400.00

3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):
Paypal and when you are finished.

4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders):

Also looking for a long term web maintenance person.

12-06-2009, 06:28 AM
we can do it in your budget,please check PM

hire programmer
12-06-2009, 07:06 AM
We can teach you basics of making a website for least price.

12-07-2009, 12:56 AM
Hey, I have sent you a PM.

12-07-2009, 08:23 PM
Resolved thanks for everyone who applied

12-07-2009, 08:42 PM
you easially could get a free host with rating posts installed, and buy premium on it. P.S. If it is resolved, why not change the title to resolved? Otherwise, I would not of wasted my time clicking and reading this.

12-13-2009, 05:33 AM
It is a interesting topic and I interested to help you because I was someone like you that doesn't have any information about web and I asked someone to make a web site for me and learn some basic Of them and after that I found myself interested in making web site so I began and now I have good experience in making web site and I have made many website by php,javascript,jqery,css,Ajax,html and ... .
I interested in your project and what you want to do .I would teach you some basic of sites that you can maintain your site .
I can make that website with a good design and it would works as well as possible.
I'm waiting to hearing from you.