View Full Version : Photoshop round corners

misheck
12-02-2009, 02:07 PM
I am studying css with a book that has directed to use photoshop images for round corners which has left me with 4 images of corners to use. My problem is I have only managed to put 2 corners because I can only specify 1 background image to css tag/attribute which leaves the other side without corners. Here is an example of the html code.
<div id="message">
<p><strong>Special offers this week<strong><a href="#">
Click Here</a>
</p></div

I have put a css background: url(leftcorner.gif) no-repeat bottom left; thats for the corners

My problem is how can apply all the 4 corners to the whole page. I have put the corners on the div tag and <p> tag? Sorry I do not have access to my laptop to copy and paste the whole css and html so I hope this is enough info.

abduraooft
12-02-2009, 02:25 PM
Take a look at the technique used at www.roundedcornr.com (You may use firebug in your Firefox to insect the tags and attributes)

misheck
12-02-2009, 02:37 PM
Thats a good website but I am looking for a solution that works around what I already have. Thanks I will use the website for my websites.

Excavator
12-02-2009, 04:48 PM
Thats a good website but I am looking for a solution that works around what I already have. Thanks I will use the website for my websites.

ab was suggesting you look at the code that webpage generates. It will work with the images you already have.

misheck
12-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Thanks I looked at the method they used for the round corners from the website.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum