View Full Version : I Need A HTML Code

chompper27
12-02-2009, 02:08 AM
I Need A Code For My Website To Sign Up and It Will Send There Information To Me In case They Lose There Password Once They Sign Up And Sign In It Will Allow Them To Access The Chat Room. I Need A Code For All That

_Aerospace_Eng_
12-02-2009, 02:43 PM
I Need A Code For My Website To Sign Up and It Will Send There Information To Me In case They Lose There Password Once They Sign Up And Sign In It Will Allow Them To Access The Chat Room. I Need A Code For All That

The "Code For All That" is not going to be in HTML. First off no one here is just going to write a complete registration system for you for nothing. It will likely need to be done in PHP and MySQL since those are most widely available. I suggest you take a look at www.hotscripts.com for something that is premade. Now whether or not you will be able to install it yourself is a different story. Either way it looks like you may need to hire someone to do this for you. Don't expect it to be cheap either.

chompper27
12-02-2009, 04:00 PM
is it possiable though

_Aerospace_Eng_
12-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Yes just not for a beginner. Again no one is just going to give you this code. Follow my suggestions. Search for a registration system. You will find a lot of results however actually using them correctly will be the hard part.

chompper27
12-02-2009, 04:27 PM
okay i will

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum