View Full Version : flash buttons

ccamps
04-12-2003, 06:21 PM
I am using dreamweaver mx to design my site (www.dogwastemanagement.com). My problem is as follows: every once in a while my flash buttons are not present. I know it is not an IE setting because i don't change anything and the buttons come back later. Also I don't think it has anything to do with folders or permissions because my pictures are in the same folder and they always come up. If anyone knows of anything that could cause this I would really appreciate the help. If I can't solve the problem is there any way to put a standard text link in the same place as the flash button so if the flash button did not show at least the text link would. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide. Also if it helps the site is hosted on a shared unix server at superb.net.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Spookster
04-12-2003, 07:08 PM
Don't crosspost your questions:

http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18010

Read our forum rules and forum guidelines before you create any more threads.

cg9com
04-12-2003, 09:26 PM
ccamps, as your question dealt with flash, i figured it better to be in the Multimedia forum, so i moved you to another location which Spookster has given you a link to.

Sorry for the confusion, I will close this thread to make sure replies stay in your original one.
(trying to make it easier on you here :D)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum