View Full Version : Fashionfame.com

laura82
11-03-2009, 06:12 AM
http://www.fashionfame.com

FashionFame provide information about latest trends in fashion, fashion products and fashion news of top designers, brands and stores. FashionFame's aim is to keep people modernized with latest fashions from all over the world.

Looking for your valuable feedback and advice.

Rowsdower!
11-03-2009, 03:56 PM
It's extremely "busy" and the page is slow to load on a fairly fast connection.

The pink fields at the bottom for most viewed, recent comments, and the tag cloud don't fit in (color-wise or design-wise) with the rest of the page. You might want to re-work that a bit.

Structurally, the page coding is pretty messy. I ran the source code through the validator and it came back with 255 Errors, 67 warnings.

I would tend to those before anything else and then resume the review of the site aesthetics.

Fumigator
11-03-2009, 05:26 PM
Agree with Rowsdower, and I must point out no one in the entire world should give a flying flippity doo about Victoria Beckham’s new off-duty hairstyle. It's a sad world.

VIPStephan
11-03-2009, 05:34 PM
Agree with Rowsdower, and I must point out no one in the entire world should give a flying flippity doo about Victoria Beckham’s new off-duty hairstyle. It's a sad world.

And that’s why we shouldn’t give a hoot to a most likely spam post, assuming from the choice of words in the first post.

Rowsdower!
11-03-2009, 06:20 PM
And that’s why we shouldn’t give a hoot to a most likely spam post, assuming from the choice of words in the first post.

Hmm, yep. Now that you mention it that's a lot of crappy keyword dumping in that post...

Reported...

laura82
11-05-2009, 05:23 AM
@rowsdower we had checked it several times and the site loads pretty fast on our connection....., but still we are looking forward for some WEIGHT LOSS for FashionFame :)
Yes we too are planning to change color scheme of the bottom boxes from PINK to something in BROWN
W3C validations is being carried out and will be compliant soon :)

Thanks for all your valuable feed-backs

@ALL I never thought it to be kind of KW spamming..... Just wanted to introduce board readers to the Theme behind FashionFame ...... so that they may have a look with those in their mind :)

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum