View Full Version : how to fix the zoom

hno2005
11-02-2009, 11:20 AM
HI
is there any way for fixing the zomm of the page ?because of when I incease the size of the page ( I mean zoom in) the page's elements are look diffrent and layout of them became wrong . for example i have to div beside each other and with increasing the zoom of the page , one of them going under the other one .

i have used percent for them , but if the zoom became larger , the place of them changes .

thanks

abduraooft
11-02-2009, 11:28 AM
for example i have to div beside each other and with increasing the zoom of the page , one of them going under the other one . We can create layouts in so many ways using divs, so we can't guess your case. Can we have a link to your page?

oesxyl
11-02-2009, 11:37 AM
HI
is there any way for fixing the zomm of the page ?because of when I incease the size of the page ( I mean zoom in) the page's elements are look diffrent and layout of them became wrong . for example i have to div beside each other and with increasing the zoom of the page , one of them going under the other one .

i have used percent for them , but if the zoom became larger , the place of them changes .

thanks
post a link to a test page if you can. It's hard to say something this way.

best regards

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum