View Full Version : Help me please - CSS & PHP

JizzInUrMouth69
10-28-2009, 02:39 AM
Hi, I'm stuck with this shoutmix shoutbox on this website, I have tried to ask people how to get the username from the member logged into the website integrated, but people would not help me out too much; that is why I signed up on this forum. If anyone knows how to get the username from the website that you are logged on into to be connected to the shoutbox, please help me, I would appreaciate it if someone that knew how would help me out. Also, I do not know if this is PHP or CSS.

Here one code I got.

&name=url_encode(username)&code=md5(username. YOUR_CODE)

And here is another code I fount on a different website that might or might not work.

<?php global $user_ID, $user_identity ?>
<?php function shoutmix($user_identity = '') {
return htmlspecialchars(
'&name='.rawurlencode($user_identity)
.'&code='.md5($user_identity.'uniquecodehere'));
}
?>
<?php if ( $user_ID ) : ?>
<iframe title="yourshoutmixid" src="http://www5.shoutmix.com/?yourshoutmixid<?=shoutmix($user_identity);?>" width="200" height="200" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto">
<a href="http://www5.shoutmix.com/?yourshoutmixid<?=shoutmix($user_identity);?>">View shoutbox</a>
</iframe>
<?php endif; ?>

BTW, my shoutmix ID is: JizzInUrMouth69

Thanks, JizzInUrMouth69

www.shoutmix.com - Is where I registered for the shoutbox.

_Aerospace_Eng_
10-28-2009, 05:02 AM
Where do you define $user_indentity?

People probably aren't helping you because of your user name. It sounds inappropriate.

technica
10-28-2009, 07:53 AM
The reason might be because the variable $user_indentity is empty.

You will need to define the value for it. Search for the code in your website that fetches the username from database and assignes it to some variable. Then under that code try defining $user_indentity variable with the same value.

JizzInUrMouth69
10-29-2009, 04:12 AM
The reason might be because the variable $user_indentity is empty.

You will need to define the value for it. Search for the code in your website that fetches the username from database and assignes it to some variable. Then under that code try defining $user_indentity variable with the same value.

I do not know how to do that, can you please help me out?

JizzInUrMouth69
10-29-2009, 04:13 AM
Where do you define $user_indentity?

People probably aren't helping you because of your user name. It sounds inappropriate.

I got that from a serach engine link, this is the only website that I have asked help for it, so I do now know what you are talking about "becuase of my user name."

JizzInUrMouth69
11-01-2009, 06:31 PM
so is anyone gonna help me please?

SB65
11-01-2009, 07:32 PM
OK, I'm going to be nice. Whether you realise it or not, your username is offensive. I suggest you send a PM message to WA (http://www.codingforums.com/member.php?u=1) and ask for it to be changed to something else.

You may then find, as Aero suggests, that people are more willing to help you.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum