View Full Version : Facebook Connect

10-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi.....I'm new here and ive never coded befor but i found out that im actually good at it :p so i decided to join here in case i have questions.....

So here goes....

I want to have Facebook connect.....ive been looking over video tutorials for a day and so and read step by step and cant get it to work.....

it does work and you can sign in but its not working the way it is designed for....

im using blogger at the moment

can somebody code it out for me.....

i will supply with any information when needed and i will be here a long time so yeah :)

10-25-2009, 10:19 PM
There is a paid work forum towards the bottom of the main page.

10-25-2009, 10:34 PM
Hi.....I'm new here and ive never/...

.../ when needed and i will be here a long time so yeah :)

Hello FlareSkull,
Welcome to CodingForums.com!
I've never even heard of this util till you asked this question so I'm not going to be much help.
Just wanted to say welcome and that, while Apostro is right in that we don't appreciate being asked to code things for free, don't be discouraged by his blunt reply.

Hang out a bit... I'm sure someone here has an idea how to get it working.

10-26-2009, 12:00 AM
Sorry I didn't know.....well thanks anyway :)

10-26-2009, 12:57 AM
I'm very blunt when the poster hasn't tried other methods first.

There are a lot of people who make a living out of this around here and so time is worth actual money. We'd be genuinely happy to help you if you showed some willing and posted some code so we can troubleshoot it. However, I do not take kindly to "Need coder for free please." I know you say you have put effort in, but how do I know you're not trying to take advantage of our collective kindness? I am a cynic, maybe, but it is not unwarranted.

Have you read through the Facebook developer documentation?