View Full Version : need a validator program

hno2005
10-25-2009, 05:42 PM
HI

I need a program that validate my site and tell me the bugs and the html/ xhtml or css and other errors in my site that may decrease my page rank .

meanwhile when i enter my web address in validator.w3.org , it show me this error :
Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because on line 153 it contained one or more bytes that I cannot interpret as utf-8 (in other words, the bytes found are not valid values in the specified Character Encoding). Please check both the content of the file and the character encoding indication.

The error was: utf8 "\xD9" does not map to Unicode

i'm using utf-8 unicode

thanks

oesxyl
10-25-2009, 06:24 PM
HI

I need a program that validate my site and tell me the bugs and the html/ xhtml or css and other errors in my site that may decrease my page rank .

meanwhile when i enter my web address in validator.w3.org , it show me this error :
Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because on line 153 it contained one or more bytes that I cannot interpret as utf-8 (in other words, the bytes found are not valid values in the specified Character Encoding). Please check both the content of the file and the character encoding indication.

The error was: utf8 "\xD9" does not map to Unicode

i'm using utf-8 unicode

thanks
the validator is ok, check again your encoding( try to post that part here).

best regards

effpeetee
10-26-2009, 11:07 AM
I use this one (http://www.htmlvalidator.com/) for my checking.

I use the W3 for final check, but it is useful to be able to check as you go.

Frank

Apostropartheid
10-27-2009, 03:09 AM
This usually happens because you've inserted a non-UTF-8 character into the document. You can get this from copying and pasting from ISO-8859-1 text, like from Word or the Character Map or even simply another web document.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum