10-05-2009, 05:03 AM
Is anyone familiar with the ol', "Permission denied to...a non-chrome context..."?
I'm using JQuery, but apparently FF is at fault, and the problem occurs in Ext and other framworks (or, I guess, just JS). The issue is discussed in a number of blogs but I've yet to find a solution. Any help is most appreciated.
10-05-2009, 07:48 AM
well... googling "Permission denied to...a non-chrome context" reveals some examples. the only way to see it in my stuff (without me making coding changes) is to go to my site and register. if you don't mind taking the time, do the following...
(1) using FF, go to plooper.com
(2) register, get your confirmation email, and return to the site to sign in
(be sure to have firebug active)
(3) on the "desktop" screen, double click the "Recent Blogs" icon (4th from left at top)
(4) click on any of the recent blogs in the list to open one of the windows that are effected by the "permission denied" problem.
(5) move the cursor over and out of the text area and you should be sent to firebug.
BTW, this site is in mid-development and is updated for testing, sometimes frequently in a single day.