View Full Version : Javascript using Text Boxes

kerrymorris
09-24-2009, 11:35 AM
Hi,

I have a drop down menu, which you select an item and the text in a text box below displays according to what has been chosen from the drop down list.

I have too much text in some case to appear in the text box, so i wanted to find some code so i can select different numbers for pages so i can display the information on different pages.

Is this possible.

Thanks

seco
09-24-2009, 11:53 AM
so you want a pagination script?

kerrymorris
09-24-2009, 12:27 PM
so you want a pagination script?

what is a pagination script??

Thanks

seco
09-24-2009, 01:03 PM
what is a pagination script??

Thanks

pagination is the numbers with next, prev, buttons

kerrymorris
09-24-2009, 01:09 PM
pagination is the numbers with next, prev, buttons

Yes please thats what i would need.

in my javascript code that ive used to show the text in the text box once something is selected from my drop down list, would i have to enter something else into that javascript code so i can use the pagination numbers etc?

seco
09-24-2009, 01:11 PM
erm wait what? im confused now.

kerrymorris
09-24-2009, 01:14 PM
erm wait what? im confused now.

I have a drop down menu, which you select an item and the text in a text box below displays according to what has been chosen from the drop down list.

I have too much text in some cases to appear in the text box, so i wanted to find some code so i can select different numbers for pages so i can display the information on different pages.

gusblake
09-24-2009, 02:44 PM
What is the information? why is it there? Does it go in the text box or in a page of its own?

kerrymorris
09-24-2009, 02:50 PM
M drop down list shows a list of countries, and when you select a country it shows a relevant agent to each country in a text box below.

but in some cases i have more than one agent for a country so i was thinking about having numbers under the text box where you can go through the different agent for a particular country, if that makes sense?

glenngv
09-25-2009, 04:38 AM
Why not use another dropdown for the agent?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum