View Full Version : How do put in a web link in flash?

09-24-2009, 08:13 AM

I'm sure some of you remember from talking to me about editing Flash. I was helped and got that taken care of finally. Now my next problem.

The flash image in on this template.

Where it says, "enter" I cannot figure out how to point that to a website. I do not see the web address in the CSS code. Is it somewhere in the flash editing?

I'm lost. I just want the "enter" button to work and lead to a page of my chosing. Any help?

09-25-2009, 01:49 AM
Open up the Flash file, and click ONCE on the button. Then hit F9 to open the actions panel, which should reveal the code (and hopefully the URL).

09-29-2009, 11:51 PM
I already figured this out but thanks anyway.

11-16-2009, 10:09 PM

You will have to modify this withing your Flash creator software. Open your file with whatever you used to create it and add the link here. Then re-save your file and now the link should work. Other wise, you are going to have to add a link to the .swf file.

Hope this helps!!!

11-16-2009, 10:24 PM

Well as I posted almost two months ago. I figured this out already. Also coffee, ha if I didn't know how to do it now. Your broad directions would have confused me more if did anything at all! Ha completely horrible directions! Ha.

01-09-2013, 02:18 PM
I'm having an issue with this. I am using Flash Actionscript 3.0 and it does not allow me to place code directly on an image. Can anyone give me complete directions on how to link something in a flash video?