View Full Version : Hiring PHP Coder.

Adrian
08-31-2009, 08:59 PM
Here is what I am looking for:

A secure website script that allows users to sign-up and activate their account for a admin price. Once activated the user may click a tab titled "Lists" and may purchase a spot on one of the lists available (variable amount of lists). Users have the ability to view all the lists which are currently active and are even able to view a list of all the users in the chosen list and their spot in the line up.

The lists page will display the list name, current list holder, price, and number of users in it. Payments are made on the website through paypal, alertpay or possibly both. The site needs to be self updating after each payment, (a change in current list holder) I assume thats the tricky part. It also needs to be secure in a sense that it is not possible for users to cheat there way into the list of their choosing as this will be a huge flaw in the website and will render the script useless.

PM me or post here if your interested in working on such a project. I will discuss with you further the system, rates, and how I want it to work.

Thank you.

it career
09-02-2009, 11:41 AM
You may find such readymade script at website like hotscripts.com ,etc .

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum