View Full Version : Looking for a PHP Programmer with experience developing Facebook apps

F2FM
08-25-2009, 10:51 PM
We are looking for a PHP programmer with experience working with the Facebook API for the development of a powerful Facebook application. Offer is for contractual telecommuting position.

Requirements:
• Proven experience in PHP and MySql
• Familiarity with the Facebook API
• Experience developing a Facebook application
• Experience with Paypal API – a plus
• Familiarity with the online advertising world – a plus

Please send your CVs and examples of your work to Omri – omri.allouche@gmail.com

Joe Micheal
05-05-2010, 07:50 AM
What’ll your pay be? What are the working hours? How long is the contractual period? What’s the location of the job or can it be done online etc.? The answer to these questions will help clarify. Moreover, for good results, you could also use some other free job portals and social media sites like Facebook Forum, Younoodle, Servana etc. Hope you’ll find the right candidate.

liveperson
05-06-2010, 07:04 AM
What’ll your pay be? What are the working hours? How long is the contractual period? What’s the location of the job or can it be done online etc.? The answer to these questions will help clarify. Moreover, for good results, you could also use some other free job portals and social media sites like Facebook Forum, Younoodle, Servana etc. Hope you’ll find the right candidate.

Possibly 0 $ as it is too old to remain open for you.

tiresmokindad
05-25-2010, 02:40 PM
We are looking for a PHP programmer with experience working with the Facebook API for the development of a powerful Facebook application. Offer is for contractual telecommuting position.

Requirements:
• Proven experience in PHP and MySql
• Familiarity with the Facebook API
• Experience developing a Facebook application
• Experience with Paypal API – a plus
• Familiarity with the online advertising world – a plus

Please send your CVs and examples of your work to Omri – omri.allouche@gmail.com

I would like to recommend my friend who is working as a programmer. He has the preferred requirements. I think he fits for that job.

liveperson
05-27-2010, 10:25 AM
I would like to recommend my friend who is working as a programmer. He has the preferred requirements. I think he fits for that job.

Unfortunately you are late by one year .

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum