View Full Version : Good name for Web Design website

budgitek
08-12-2009, 07:24 PM
My wife and I are starting a design team and I wanted to get some thoughts on a good name. I thought I could gather some ideas to work off of. Thank all.

VIPStephan
08-12-2009, 08:07 PM
designr.com? :D

budgitek
08-12-2009, 08:09 PM
Shux! It's taken :)

georgemirvin
08-13-2009, 03:35 PM
A more appropriate name is designer's arena or something like webdesigner(.com):)

EasyCoding
08-13-2009, 06:17 PM
My wife and I are starting a design team and I wanted to get some thoughts on a good name. I thought I could gather some ideas to work off of. Thank all.

Give us some more facts about yourself.

Where area do you live in? Do you have any nicknames that people call you?

Give us some ideas to work with.

budgitek
08-13-2009, 06:27 PM
I'm on the east coast. I really don't have any nicknames. I was thinking about something that resembles a pair since my wife and I will be working on projects together. I was even thinking something with the letter Z since our last name begins with Z.

Thanks

Rowsdower!
08-13-2009, 09:59 PM
pixel-craft.com
webplotters.com
website-crafter.com

The old standby for things like this is some combination of the initials for your names followed by "design" or something similar. It's not terribly creative, but it would get the job done if the domain name is available.

Otherwise, if I had a really good idea for a domain name I'd use it myself! :D

You might try to think about what type of client you intend to go after and make it something appealing to their interests. For example, if you want to focus on wordpress customization you could be "wordpresscrafters.com"

IronManFan
08-17-2009, 03:42 AM
are you going to do all types of web design, or specialize in anything?
webdesign4[your-field-here].com
websitesbyZ.com
Zsquareddesign.com ???
more info would may suggesting easier...

shakir
08-17-2009, 09:00 AM
Always naming the domain as the company name. You need a company for developing it even personal.... So better decide some company name then searching for domain
Me suggesting like desighntech .com desighn4you .com etc

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum