View Full Version : How Can I Correct This Codes Preventing me to Access My WP blog

JulieV
07-27-2009, 11:13 PM
I have been having some problems to log in into my WP Blog because of this codes.
I do not know how to correct it that is why I am asking if someone know how I can fix this?
This is the codes;
Warning: include_once(/home/acnetrea/public_html/acnetreatmentremedies/wp-content/plugins/dfblog/) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: Success in /home/acnetrea/public_html/acnetreatmentremedies/wp-settings.php on line 473

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/acnetrea/public_html/acnetreatmentremedies/wp-content/plugins/dfblog/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/acnetrea/public_html/acnetreatmentremedies/wp-settings.php on line 473

Thanks for any comments

JulieV

VIPStephan
07-27-2009, 11:18 PM
Firstly: What you posted isn’t “codes”, these are plain error messages. Code is PHP or HTML or CSS or JavaScript.
Secondly: Something must be wrong in the dfblog plug-in or you have posted a reference to this plug-in (i. e. a call to the plug-in in your template(s)) while the plug-in isn’t present or activated.

JulieV
07-28-2009, 12:12 AM
Sorry VIPStephan,

Yes, I know now that it is indeed an error message. Do you know what I can do to correct this? any suggestions on how I can go take this down or correct from my cpanel or where ever I can go to correct this?

Thanks
JulieV

gnomeontherun
07-28-2009, 09:03 AM
Download the dfblog plugin, and upload it to your wp-content/plugins/ directory. Somehow it was installed into the system, so its looking for it, but the files must have been moved or deleted.

JulieV
07-28-2009, 07:46 PM
Thanks gnomeontherun.... I will try and do this now and hopefully I can do it correctly...

Thanks
JulieV

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum