View Full Version : Ecom Built on Joomla, and Virtuemart

AlexTampa
07-09-2009, 03:51 PM
My online shop is built on joomla, and virtuemart.

review it here (http://www.banquettables.pro)

Apostropartheid
07-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Do you have a .com/country-specific domain name too? .pro is fairly unknown and not all too memorable (not to mention you're not using this domain right.)

AlexTampa
07-09-2009, 04:14 PM
Do you have a .com/country-specific domain name too? .pro is fairly unknown and not all too memorable (not to mention you're not using this domain right.)

I do have a dot com it redirects to the .pro

and The rules have changed for dot pro. You just have to be a licensed entity now.

Apostropartheid
07-09-2009, 06:45 PM
As far as I can ascertain, though you do not have to confirm this status, you are obliged to be a certified professional--your creditials should have been claimed by you when you registered. This is still misuse. I don't really care, it's just that .pro's quite hard to remember, and I'm dubious as to the benefit of using this brand.

I'd advise a heading, such as "Tables for sale" or suchlike, to split up your content.

AlexTampa
07-10-2009, 05:02 AM
As far as I can ascertain, though you do not have to confirm this status, you are obliged to be a certified professional--your creditials should have been claimed by you when you registered. This is still misuse. I don't really care, it's just that .pro's quite hard to remember, and I'm dubious as to the benefit of using this brand.

I'd advise a heading, such as "Tables for sale" or suchlike, to split up your content.

This is not misuse. We were actually nominated by registry pro for best of dot pro. When registering a dot pro you just have to fax in your corporate papers etc for the entity.

True .pro is hard to remember, but we do not sell retail, and our target is not your average visit twice customer. They catch 3 sites and submit RFP's etc.

When you say heading, do you mean on the very top? The white text?

gnomeontherun
07-28-2009, 01:19 PM
I really disagree with the choice to just modify the milkyway template. It would be a lot better to create a template that fits your needs, anything besides the default template with minor changes.

AlexTampa
08-31-2009, 01:24 PM
Ok, I did make some changes. Tell me what you think

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum