View Full Version : Website Intergration

07-05-2009, 07:13 PM
1) Project Details: I have a pre-designed web template but I need a set of forums intergrated into the template so that it appears that the forums are a part of the template verses appearing to be a set of stand alone forums. I also have a login box in the template and I want members to be able to actually log in using that log in box.

2) Payment Amount: TBD (To be determined)

3) Payment method/ details: (Paypal. Google Pay, I'm pretty open to anything)

4) Additional Info: I can find an example of what I want done if need be. I also want this done pretty quickly.

07-06-2009, 05:12 AM
What forum did you want to have on your site? I've integrated a few forums before. The more popular ones are harder to implement but it can be done. I integrated the forums here on this site http://www.eagle-trade.com

The login works for both the forum and main site as well.

07-06-2009, 04:41 PM
I'm really not to picky about "what" forums are used I just want some forums up. I took a look at that website that you listed and it looks fine to me but I think your going to have a harder time with my website due to the fact that the template itself is a bit more complicated. If you think your up to it just let me know and I'll email/PM with more details.

07-06-2009, 08:52 PM
Is your backend (the login stuff) done in php?

07-07-2009, 04:04 PM
I don't think so.

07-07-2009, 04:39 PM
Okay disregard my last pm. I misread your post about the login stuff. Does your host support php/mysql?