View Full Version : Sending HTML/CSS emails with MS outlook and outlook express

Snitz
07-03-2009, 01:50 PM
Hello,

I have created this simple html/css page as a newsletter and I'm trying to send it to my subscribers with MS outlook but the css is missing in the email I donno why. I even tried sending it with outlook express and still the css is not embed in the email. What can I do to attach the css into the html page? I even tried coping the css code inside style.css into the actual page but that didn't work either.

If it's not possible to send html/css emails with outlook express what other software do you recommend for such a thing?

frankle
07-04-2009, 08:14 AM
Hello,

I have created this simple html/css page as a newsletter and I'm trying to send it to my subscribers with MS outlook but the css is missing in the email I donno why. I even tried sending it with outlook express and still the css is not embed in the email. What can I do to attach the css into the html page? I even tried coping the css code inside style.css into the actual page but that didn't work either.

If it's not possible to send html/css emails with outlook express what other software do you recommend for such a thing?

Try using inline style. Software for sending mail you can download "Mail this page" form http://www.chilkatsoft.com/MailThisPage.asp

Regards,

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum