View Full Version : Hosts

giants10
06-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Hello,

Bluehost has been pissing me off lately. CPU exceeded errors left and right, saying I've outgrown the system and may have to switch soon. Does anyone know a step up I can take with hosts? I know that there are some hosts that get like $89 a month and I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of a better host than Bluehost that won't eat through whatever little profit I've made so far.

drhowarddrfine
06-30-2009, 03:05 AM
I've been very happy with HostGator when I've used outside services.

mioot
06-30-2009, 09:48 AM
We are settled with webintellects.com , excellent customer support.

gnomeontherun
06-30-2009, 01:21 PM
I use rochenhost.com, they are great, I can't say enough about them. They don't provide as much disc space, but generally one doesn't need 50 GB of space on a website. I'd always prefer having a competent host to one with features they can't provide.

_Aerospace_Eng_
06-30-2009, 07:22 PM
I second hostgator. For larger sites they seem to be perfect.

shakir
07-06-2009, 08:25 AM
Hello,

Bluehost has been pissing me off lately. CPU exceeded errors left and right, saying I've outgrown the system and may have to switch soon. Does anyone know a step up I can take with hosts? I know that there are some hosts that get like $89 a month and I just wanted to know if anyone has heard of a better host than Bluehost that won't eat through whatever little profit I've made so far.

I thing your site is using more resources.. bcz bluehost is the best host and also they are giving maximum bandwidth,diskspace etc..But they are keeping some hidden limit on it.. u r crossing it...So better go for dedicated solution

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum