View Full Version : Pls review Waldennetworks.com Freehost

05-29-2009, 05:19 AM
pls review my cpanel freehosting site www.waldennetworks.com ;)

05-29-2009, 05:46 PM
plz lern 2 splel.

Seriously, mate, if you want people to help you, you have to show some respect, and it's considered quite rude around these parts if you don't at least attempt to speak in proper English (all lowercase is apparently okay, though.) I know, it's the Internet, but it's how we roll (: Alright?

05-30-2009, 07:58 AM
I'm a bit suspicious that this is just advertising but still....will be my usual trusting self.

You have a lot of errors in your html - check the validator.

Home page - there's an awful lot of different fonts, which don't make the website look very coherent. In particular the use of Comic Sans doesn't look very good on your "banner" - it makes the site look a bit amateurish, which I'm sure isn't what you're trying to do. Generally, I don't know where to look on the page.

A spellcheck wouldn't go amiss - there's at least 2 errors on the homepage.

Subsequent pages - on none of these does the content fit into the blue graded rectangle in the middle - either make the content fit or get rid of the rectangle. I think your nav buttons look a bit chopped off, they'd be better if they were a bit longer.

Hope this helps....

Script Idgit
06-01-2009, 12:17 PM
I don't care for the look of it. It just doesn't look professional to me at all. Too many different fonts, misplellints and layout problems. The navigation buttons, which look screwy to me also, disappear in the cart area too.

06-13-2009, 08:30 AM
I think that this site is just spam guys, but the improper english doesn't seem like what a spammer would use........

I'm not wasting my time reviewing this one.

Btw, improper english does not bother me as much as a lack of punctuation.