View Full Version : Complete Beginner

Scottie
05-28-2009, 07:22 PM
Hi guys and gals. I want to start teaching myself basic computer programing, my question is, what is the easyest language to learn for someone with absolutley no computer programing experiance.

I've done web design before and know basic HTML, XHTML and CSS but can't see these helping so I'm looking for a language thats best for someone learning computer programming from scratch. And also if you guys could point me to a good begginer tutorial I'd be greatful, thx all.

oracleguy
05-28-2009, 08:32 PM
You might want to consider learning a server side language. You can then leverage your knowledge of HTML and CSS which will make your learning curve easier.

alechris
05-29-2009, 03:02 PM
I had the same question myself a few weeks ago and a lot of people gave me good advice. If you don't have computer programming experience like me you should start off with a fairly humane language. If your still beginning try either Pascal or Python for a start to let you have at least a hang of it and a taste of what programming is. I hope this advice helped you as it did to me :)

Scottie
05-30-2009, 05:31 PM
thx for the advice guys.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum