View Full Version : How to align a Javascript advertisement?

05-28-2009, 03:51 AM
I am currently getting a music blog started and have been given the opportunity to place an ad on my site. They company has given me the code for the Javascript ad, but when I put it in (at the top of my page) on my HTML/CSS sheet, it automatically aligns to the right. I really want it to align in the center. How do I get it to do this? I have tried typical align="center" methods but it looks like the Javascript requires a different type of coding and I am not familiar with it.

Please keep in mind that I am VERY beginner. I might not quite understand everything you are talking about. Please spell it out for me as best you can. I appreciate any help I can get. Thanks!

05-28-2009, 05:25 AM
Would be nice to see the output of said JavaScript advertisements... what does it look like, structure, structure of your website and so on. Still, it sounds like a simple CSS issue rather than having to deal with JavaScript, but once again... before seeing what your code does and what it outputs... it really is hard to tell.