View Full Version : Have to Correct a Ready Made Script

Politeboy
05-25-2009, 03:07 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
A hot or not script which is vulnerable to SQL injections. You just have to make code secure, and invulnerable.
2) Payment Amount:
$50
3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):
2CheckOut.
4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders):
The work is only to modify a written script which is vulnerable to SQL injections

_Aerospace_Eng_
05-25-2009, 05:37 PM
I'm assuming its written in php/mysql? Where did you get the script from? I want to know so I can see how much code needs to be edited. When you say invulnerable does that involve input validation from the user as well or did you just want to prevent mysql injection? Any chance you can use paypal to pay?

GunniH
05-25-2009, 11:49 PM
Hey there,

I can probably do this for you, 2 years of experience on PHP/MySQL.

Contact me via E-Mail: gunni@gunnih.com :)

~Gunni

Mikebert4
05-26-2009, 04:36 PM
I can do this for you - 18 months in php.

I've had lots experience in securing pre-existing code from simply making the code secure to preserving the users input regardless to more complicated systems where injection attempts were detected and logged.

You can contact me through these forums or on my at my email (smbeaton@btinternet.com)

Cheers!

Politeboy
05-27-2009, 10:05 AM
The code is K-Rate Premium Edition you can google k-rate vuln. and it will give you lots of results. I want to make it secure by just validating user input. I cannot use PayPal as i am having some problems with it :( .....

it career
05-29-2009, 11:44 AM
How many SQL queries are there in script ? we just need to fix those queries.

shedokan
05-29-2009, 02:30 PM
I can fix it.
I have 3 years experience in PHP and Mysql, and other languages.

PM me or email me at shedokan1(at)gmail(dot)com

vikasmankala
06-12-2009, 01:27 PM
within short period of time.with short payment.great quality.Mail me: vikasmankala@gmail.com

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum