View Full Version : Please install for me?

SRBuckey5266
05-25-2009, 05:20 AM
Can someone install a login system for me? Where people can register and login, if you wish to accept the job, I will send you the PM of my host, etc.

It has everything you need to make it, I'm new with PHP, so I can't make one. My host has Phpadmin also.

abduraooft
05-25-2009, 09:45 AM
If it's a paid job, request a moderator to move your thread into the right forum(after adding some more details.)

masterofollies
05-25-2009, 03:30 PM
These are quite easy to make. I can build you the system, and you add the content

Millenia
05-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Can someone install a login system for me? Where people can register and login, if you wish to accept the job, I will send you the PM of my host, etc.

It has everything you need to make it, I'm new with PHP, so I can't make one. My host has Phpadmin also.

Judging by the world install, are you just hoping to give someone the username and password to your host? If so; do you realise how dangerous giving your password to a random stranger on the interwebs is?

SRBuckey5266
05-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Judging by the world install, are you just hoping to give someone the username and password to your host? If so; do you realise how dangerous giving your password to a random stranger on the interwebs is?

How could it be dangerous?

Millenia
05-25-2009, 07:15 PM
How could it be dangerous?

They will have the full (or almost full) privileges to your website. So basically they can do anything, and possibly even deny you from access. That's a pretty big gamble.

masterofollies
05-25-2009, 07:26 PM
You'd need a trusted person like me. Just backup your files, and give FTP access. Don't give your control panel username and password.

_Aerospace_Eng_
05-26-2009, 05:29 AM
Also back to the second post in this thread. You are expecting someone to do this for free?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum