View Full Version : Comment and Rating System Needed ASAP!

Muckiem14
05-16-2009, 01:00 AM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):
Hey guys! I need someone to provide for me a way for users to post a comment on my front page using a textarea, have the comment appear below the form in a nice format, have a 5 star rating system on each comment, and a way to show the highest rated comments in other parts of the site. It should be pretty simple for the right person(lol... had to add the cliche comment.) But really, I have almost completed the task myself but am now stuck on the comment rating system and highest rated comments section. I am currently using joomla with the yvcomment extension. I will give the addess through pm. I need this done asap. I dont mind if I have to do away with the yvcomment extension as long as the new method is intuitive. I dont care if premade scripts are used as long as it works.

2) Payment Amount: $20

3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal payment. Need to be completed within the next couple of hours if possible.

4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders): PM for site details and any questions.

lvalics
05-16-2009, 07:24 AM
Please see PM.

Forsaken
05-16-2009, 05:29 PM
to integrate with joomla it maybe a little more complicated but the idea itself is very simple.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum