View Full Version : mvoing the focus up/down using up/down arrow key in checkbox

svibuk
05-14-2009, 07:21 AM
i have a single checkbox in a div whose scroll property is set to true

the checkbox is populated with data filed frm database. so depending on the number of data items , there will be the checkboxes

i want that on pressing down/up arrow key the focus shld shift to the previous/next checkbox , and on pressing spacebar the checkbox shld be selected / deselected and on presing tab the focus shld come out of teh div control have checkbox on to the next control

at presnet before using the below code if i press tab the cursor moves to next checkbox, so if i have 50 checkboes in the div i need to press tab 50 times to shift to next control

how do i do it using javascript

Philip M
05-14-2009, 07:34 AM
i have a single checkbox in a div whose scroll property is set to true

the checkbox is populated with data filed frm database. so depending on the number of data items , there will be the checkboxes

i want that on pressing down/up arrow key the focus shld shift to the previous/next checkbox , and on pressing spacebar the checkbox shld be selected / deselected and on presing tab the focus shld come out of teh div control have checkbox on to the next control

at presnet before using the below code if i press tab the cursor moves to next checkbox, so if i have 50 checkboes in the div i need to press tab 50 times to shift to next control

how do i do it using javascript

What "below code"? And surely if you want to select checkbox#50 you simply use the mouse.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum