View Full Version : Please help me with my javascript slideshow

05-12-2009, 06:04 PM
Hello! I am brand new to this forum and this is my first post.

I am building my first webpage in HTML, and I needed to use javascript for the slide show, so i used a code for the slide show from codelifter.

I like the slide show, but I need to do more then 1 slide show on the same page so I was wondering if I could just do two different slide shows using the same code, just copying and pasting it with different images. But I have a feeling that wont work since the images are loaded in the head.... any tips?

Also my second question is how i make my slide show a link, like where you click on it and it will take you to a seperate page i make... is it simular to adding a href codes?

I know a good amount of html (not everything but enough) but i dont know much about javascript, so any help would be apprieciated, thanks and let me know what other information i need to ad for u to help me

here is the website: http://jcautorepairstl.com/CarsForSale.html

Philip M
05-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Suggest you use the search feature of this forum for "multiple slide shows" as the topic has been raised many times before.

For example:-

But most people would advise against having multiple slide shows on the same page - as chances are that your visitors can't watch three things at once.

Quizmaster: In medicine, a cochlea implant is designed to stimulate which of the five senses?
Contestant: Could you repeat the question, please?