View Full Version : Mixing Css with Php

tokio
05-08-2009, 06:32 AM
Any other way to do this without using inline styles? When i try using embedded styles, it messes up my php. Any online tutorial that gives insights about mixing php and css? Thanks.

Tokio

Len Whistler
05-08-2009, 06:47 AM
Any other way to do this without using inline styles? When i try using embedded styles, it messes up my php. Any online tutorial that gives insights about mixing php and css? Thanks.

Tokio

I prefer external CSS files. My guess the inline isn't working is because you are not escaping some characters with the back slash.

----

innovatewebs
05-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Use this in head tag
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="theme.css" />

tokio
05-08-2009, 07:24 PM
I prefer external CSS files. My guess the inline isn't working is because you are not escaping some characters with the back slash.

----

Ah, for some reason i thought that external styles couldn't be used with php because alot of examples of code that i've seen online either used inline or embedded styles. Thanks for that. Out of curiosity, can you provide a link to a site that talks about using escaped characters with php/css. Thanks.

Tokio

tokio
05-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Use this in head tag
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="theme.css" />

I think an extrenal style link would look like this:

<link =rel="stylesheet" media="screen" type="text/css" href="theme.css" />

Pretty much the same thing you have, except you forgot to specify the media style.

Tokio

abduraooft
05-09-2009, 12:40 PM
Could you be a little more specific by providing your current code? I don't understand how a style could mess your PHP.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum