View Full Version : Menu Messed Up Until You Refresh Page?

teamleaf
05-05-2009, 02:03 PM
I can't figure this one out.

www.laduefootball.org

When you go to some of the schedule pages, random links from the menu no longer show up as part of the menu, instead they show up below the menu.

The problem is fixed after pressing refresh, but it occurs with all browsers and seems to happen every time I load those pages.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Rowsdower!
05-05-2009, 04:17 PM
Well, I'm not getting that problem here in IE7. While I'm in here though I figured I'd comment on how difficult it is to navigate the submenu. You might want to consider making the submenu height a little larger so you don't need to be so careful with the mouse to get to different pages... Just some food for thought. Unfortunately, I can't help with the posted question so I'll shut up now. :D

teamleaf
05-07-2009, 02:05 PM
Anyone else have any other ideas?

SB65
05-07-2009, 02:14 PM
Sorry, I couldn't see the problem in IE7 or FF3.

When you go to some of the schedule pages, random links from the menu no longer show up as part of the menu, instead they show up below the menu

Can you give a more specific example - which schedule page?

teamleaf
05-07-2009, 02:24 PM
Sorry, I couldn't see the problem in IE7 or FF3.

Can you give a more specific example - which schedule page?

When I click on any of the schedule pages, the schedule page itself is the one that exhibits the problems.

marilynn.fowler
05-07-2009, 08:49 PM
I've had that problem. Try setting outline to 0 for the menu.

Arbitrator
05-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Any ideas?It helps to name the browser(s) and version(s) in which the problem is being experienced so that people don't waste time playing a guessing game and you get helped faster. I saw no issues in Mozilla Firefox 3.

Script Idgit
05-07-2009, 11:20 PM
I just viewed it in safari and had no problems.

Fisher
05-08-2009, 01:32 AM
I get the problem both in IE6 and FF3.

If you do a google search, you'll find that your problem is related to having floats within a display:table.

You can change it to display:inline, then adjust the left margin as this will move your menu to the left a bit.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum