View Full Version : guys please review logobench.com

robertfalceee
05-05-2009, 06:29 AM
hi,
guys please review this website logobench.com. and please comment on it.

thanks

arthurakay
05-19-2009, 10:24 PM
My first impression: nice layout. Spacing is nice, colors are easy on the eyes, interior pages all follow the same format. Text could be bigger though.

Your site doesn't validate on W3C (http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.logobench.com&charset=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0). I'd fix that if I were you.

Overall, I think its nice. I didn't get anything that made me say "Wow!", but nothing turned me off either. Nice job!

quartzy
05-20-2009, 01:30 AM
Looked at your website and I think that there is far too much going on in the homepage. Also you have many, many page links for your logos, I think you should break them up to no more than 4 links. And archive the rest or add a link to more logo's. You obviously know what you are doing, as the site is with a modern look, with advanced features. But yes, you should validate the xhtml and the css.

curtain-raiser
05-28-2009, 09:48 AM
Site is nice, Just have much images on a single page, If you give some space, Where you can then i think this will give batter look.
Just saw your Home page portfolio images are not showing not in Mozilla nor in Explorer so check that out.

Script Idgit
06-01-2009, 01:37 PM
You need to use a doctype declaration - W3C won't even attempt to validate your page. Your CSS has 22 validation errors. And, images on your page don't display.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum