View Full Version : guys please review logobench.com

05-05-2009, 07:29 AM
guys please review this website logobench.com. and please comment on it.

05-19-2009, 11:24 PM
My first impression: nice layout. Spacing is nice, colors are easy on the eyes, interior pages all follow the same format. Text could be bigger though.

Your site doesn't validate on W3C (http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=www.logobench.com&charset=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0). I'd fix that if I were you.

Overall, I think its nice. I didn't get anything that made me say "Wow!", but nothing turned me off either. Nice job!

05-20-2009, 02:30 AM
Looked at your website and I think that there is far too much going on in the homepage. Also you have many, many page links for your logos, I think you should break them up to no more than 4 links. And archive the rest or add a link to more logo's. You obviously know what you are doing, as the site is with a modern look, with advanced features. But yes, you should validate the xhtml and the css.

05-28-2009, 10:48 AM
Site is nice, Just have much images on a single page, If you give some space, Where you can then i think this will give batter look.
Just saw your Home page portfolio images are not showing not in Mozilla nor in Explorer so check that out.

Script Idgit
06-01-2009, 02:37 PM
You need to use a doctype declaration - W3C won't even attempt to validate your page. Your CSS has 22 validation errors. And, images on your page don't display.