View Full Version : using PHP when it's not suported

dhummelen
05-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Is there a way to use PHP outside a surver that doesn't suport PHP, like put the script on one server and run it from another. Or something like that.

I was tolt PHP was OK to uses but lateron they sayed it should be ASP. I got no knoledge of ASP at all and try to convert it but got bad results.

So please show me the way.
And thanks

cyrus709
05-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Is there a way to use PHP outside a surver that doesn't suport PHP, like put the script on one server and run it from another. Or something like that.

I was tolt PHP was OK to uses but lateron they sayed it should be ASP. I got no knoledge of ASP at all and try to convert it but got bad results.

So please show me the way.
And thanks

There is no way to run PHP from a server that does not support it, The php will just look like a bunch of text. What i recommend however is to take a free shared hosting plan with a server that does support it, Then use a Frame on your site. This way you could host it from another site, put it on your site and everything works.

hope this make since?

CallumJohnson
05-04-2009, 10:00 PM
There is no way to run PHP from a server that does not support it, The php will just look like a bunch of text. What i recommend however is to take a free shared hosting plan with a server that does support it, Then use a Frame on your site. This way you could host it from another site, put it on your site and everything works.

hope this make since?

Thats what i'd do, but i heard google does'nt "like" frames so they arnt good for a sites SEO ? Dunno if that myth but i try not use them now.

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum