View Full Version : need a PHP expert with very good understanding of mySQL, AJAX, Java

phpauction
04-28-2009, 02:10 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):

2) Payment Amount:

3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):

4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders):

Iím looking for a PHP expert who can build a lowest unique bid auction and a penny auction website. The job requires knowledge in the following: PHP, mySQL, AJAX, Java

Full details of the project will be available to the chosen candidate, however to get a good idea of how these auctions work please see the following:

Please delete all the X
Penny auction: sXwXoXoXpXo.com
Low bid: bXiXdXsXtXeXr.com

The site must be able to handle at least 200 thousand users, so only reply if you think you are capable of developing such a project. Ideally I would like this to be built from existing open source codes (if you have them or can find them) so there would be no legal issues.

Payment: First I will need to know if you have had relative experience in building large complex sites, then we can discuss fees.

Thank you

Codemaster
05-02-2009, 06:24 AM
Hi
It will be great if we can discuss your requirements so that i can understand exactly what you require.
PM me if you are interested or mail me at jay.gabriel21@gmail.com
Thanks

Akhilesh

crazy.works
05-08-2009, 03:01 PM
send me a pm with more details

vikasmankala
06-11-2009, 02:29 PM
I have gone through the website.i understood what is your requirement.I am interested for this work.My Email Id: vikasmankala@gmail.com

1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible):

2) Payment Amount:

3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?):

4) Additional Info (about project or potential bidders):

Iím looking for a PHP expert who can build a lowest unique bid auction and a penny auction website. The job requires knowledge in the following: PHP, mySQL, AJAX, Java

Full details of the project will be available to the chosen candidate, however to get a good idea of how these auctions work please see the following:

Please delete all the X
Penny auction: sXwXoXoXpXo.com
Low bid: bXiXdXsXtXeXr.com

The site must be able to handle at least 200 thousand users, so only reply if you think you are capable of developing such a project. Ideally I would like this to be built from existing open source codes (if you have them or can find them) so there would be no legal issues.

Payment: First I will need to know if you have had relative experience in building large complex sites, then we can discuss fees.

Thank you

gnomeontherun
06-11-2009, 10:50 PM
Closing an old thread...

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum