View Full Version : Please review my site

04-27-2009, 01:40 AM

I've done lots of fixing stuff on my website, and added content to all of the links. Can you give your opinion so far?

Just for the layout and all, because the contact us form isn't ready yet.

04-27-2009, 03:26 AM
url?? ;)

04-27-2009, 03:41 AM
Hahahaha dang

05-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Honestly, I don't like it. I don't want to sound mean, but this is my opinion.

The background repeats on my resolution (1680x1050), which really makes it look amateur.

The colors aren't appealing, and the gradients look terrible.

The main image is boring, and looks like a 6th grader did it in MS Paint.

On a positive note, you are using CSS and not tables! You've got one thing going for you!

Overall, your site in no way makes me want to learn about your video editing skills. Video editing requires fancy software - your site makes me think you're going to be using Windows Movie Maker.

A bit of advice... find a site with a layout you like and aim to build a modified version of it. Use Photoshop and some stock photos if necessary.

05-23-2009, 02:01 AM
It's very boxy and you know "But my ebook it'll make you millions" kinda looking. Round corners change the tacky icons. But the source is very pro, no tables is hott always :P

Just needs better graphic design is all.

05-25-2009, 04:23 AM
I'm sorry, but it look incredibly dull! Gradients need to be applied carefully. Yours aren't at all. Also, the copy is so limited and the typography so not interesting.

Good luck. I'd recommend to at least tame your gradients..

05-28-2009, 09:44 AM
I think you need to apply some changes Like this blue color is not suits to your other part like image, Show the header Image little bit clear.
For better review write some content, That will give more clearer view to us.
Failures are the pillars of success so don't worry,update it :)

05-28-2009, 10:22 AM
At first glance of your site I have no idea what its about aside from the text in the header. Your layout really doesn't scream "I am a video editor." What about stuff you've done? Colors don't go well together, buttons don't look very good. Also get a real domain name. What exactly does rodgame mean? Your domain should some what describe what you do.