View Full Version : Quote for php work

04-26-2009, 01:09 AM
I'm creating an site and these are the things that it will need

User System:
-User login
-Post profile - Things such as portfolio, contact information etc...
-Ranking - On agents page profile order will be determined by rank
-Rank - Is determined by feedback from employer.
-Feedback - Employer can leave on the users profile simple rating such as "Feedback: 1" comments are also allowed.
-Point System - Users will bid on project, Once bid entered this will unhide employers info and allow user to post their details and price.

Employers System:
-The employer section is completely free. Employer will have similar feed back as the freelancer but no contact information on profile.
- Employer can post his/her projects. (Subject, details price etc...)

Admin Section:
Mod all users (Ban, delete etc..)
Mod Entry's (Edit, delete etc...)
probably more just can't think of any right now.

As you can see this is a rather large project. I would like to use a open source user system and then just mod from their this would be alot less cheaper and less you need to code.

04-26-2009, 01:47 AM
We can build this site on Joomla CMS. Price - 200usd. If you need unique design - 350usd.

05-01-2009, 01:17 AM
hi The_Return,

We can basically make you quality website at reasonable price. I hope I can talk to you in IM so we can discuss more about it.

PS: I sent you Personal Message as well for more information.

Thanks and regards!

05-01-2009, 10:35 AM
What is this for? Its hard to quote for a set of features, I need to know more about what it is and its goal.

Jay Evans
05-16-2009, 02:50 PM

if you would like to send a more advanced brief to jmevansdesign@googlemail.com I will be able to give you an accurate quote.