View Full Version : Need help

RocinDJ
04-20-2009, 03:06 PM
I don't know if this is the place I ask but I keep getting thiserror when working on my web page. The requested URL /cgi-bin/bnbform.cgi was not found on this server. How do I fix that? :(

Millenia
04-20-2009, 06:15 PM
How do you seriously think that we can tell what is wrong with your website? Please include a link, some code or at least some more information.

Also, this doesn't belong in this forum. Another mod will be able to move it for you.

KevinADC
04-20-2009, 07:43 PM
I don't know if this is the place I ask but I keep getting thiserror when working on my web page. The requested URL /cgi-bin/bnbform.cgi was not found on this server. How do I fix that? :(

Use the correct url to the bnbform.cgi script. Make sure its in the cgi-bin folder and that you are spelling it correctly, including upper and lower case letters if any.

Millenia
04-20-2009, 08:26 PM
RocinDJ mentioned to me in PM that the person who actually made the website for him, doesn't have his own website anymore. So there must not be a method of contact. Therefore the OP might not actually understand how the script works.

I'm just saying that so you understand the situation a bit better. Correct me if I am wrong.

bazz
04-21-2009, 12:30 AM
I have had a couple of thoughts:- :eek:

1. is this a b i g nos e bird script? It may be easier to help you to write another one which would be more up to date.

2. If you had someone 'do' your site for you and they have 'moved away', have you access to the server so you can do some of this yourself (with help)?

If you give us a fuller knowledge of your situation, I will help wherever I can.

the person who actually made the website for him, doesn't have his own website anymore. So there must not be a method of contact.

Sounds like they have just upped and left without the slightest thought for their customers. Should be an offence with a custodial term. :mad:
bazz

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum