View Full Version : Please Help Me At Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

maxees
04-09-2009, 02:35 PM
i Got error in the mysql: "Column count doesn't match value count at row 1"

Here is the code of my php:

$ia = mysql_query("INSERT INTO `accounts` (`name`,`password`,`birthday`,`email`,`banreason`,`macs`) VALUES ('".$username."','".sha1($password)."','".$birth."','".$email."','".$username."', '1', '0', '0')") or die(mysql_error());

Whats is my problem :(:confused:

abduraooft
04-09-2009, 02:39 PM
"Column count doesn't match value count at row 1"
That's obvious from your query

(`name`,`password`,`birthday`,`email`,`banreason`,`macs`)

('".$username."','".sha1($password)."','".$birth."','".$email."','".$username."', '1', '0', '0'). Isn't it?

maxees
04-09-2009, 02:51 PM
hhhm i think

maxees
04-09-2009, 03:06 PM
Here a video that i made few second ago on my problem that for you will be more easier get to the solution and the php file:

http://www.mediafire.com/?yfhyjn3iyt0

guelphdad
04-09-2009, 04:11 PM
You don't need a video, you've named 6 columns and are trying to insert 8 values. Doesn't compute.

Shinykirby
04-09-2009, 08:55 PM
This is a forum for posters and developers with actual problems. You are trying to make a registration page for a MapleStory private server - which infringes on Nexon America's intellectual property rights. If you are desperate for help, I highly suggest going on forums specialized in (illegal) activities for this, such as RaGEZONE.

You should note that several of the top private servers are getting legitimate DMCAs for opening their game to the public, so if you want to stay safe, I strongly advise to not even continue with making your server.

If you would like to know more about the risks or experience of setting up a private server, send me a PM or ask me here; I've been following the community for quite a while now because I've played MapleStory (and admittedly, have tried some servers :rolleyes:). Nexon is finally doing the right thing and taking action against some of these server owners.

Also, you can't get a MAC address from a web script, so why bother including that?

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum