View Full Version : Auto continue after slide selected

04-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Is it possible to have the slideshow continue after someone selects a slide? like say they click 4 then after a couple seconds it continues. Right now it auto starts on its own but as soon as u select a slide it stops on that slide in definitely.

I also would like to know how to align the font. cause i forced a change. and now it seems to be closer to the top.

04-11-2009, 06:40 AM
anyone able to help with this topic?

04-12-2009, 03:24 AM
Hi there.

It looks like you've posted in the wrong forum for this. Ask a moderator to move your thread to the javascript forum and ask those nice folks about how to implement setTimeout() or some other method to start the slideshow running again after a certain amount of time has passed. I'm not too handy with javascript just yet but I would imagine you would be making use of setTimeout() along with this code to get things running again:
turnpage:function(setting, thepage, autocall){
var currentpage=setting.currentpage //current page # before change
var totalpages=setting.contentdivs.length
var turntopage=(/prev/i.test(thepage))? currentpage-1 : (/next/i.test(thepage))? currentpage+1 : parseInt(thepage)
turntopage=(turntopage<1)? totalpages : (turntopage>totalpages)? 1 : turntopage //test for out of bound and adjust
if (turntopage==setting.currentpage && typeof autocall=="undefined") //if a pagination link is clicked on repeatedly
this.cleartimer(setting, window["fcsfade"+setting.id])
if (setting.enablefade[0]==true){
if (setting.enablefade[0]==false){ //if fade is disabled, fire onChange event immediately (verus after fade is complete)
setting.contentdivs[setting.prevpage-1].style.display="none" //collapse last content div shown (it was set to "block")
setting.onChange(setting.prevpage, setting.currentpage)
if (setting.prevpage<=setting.toclinks.length) //make sure pagination link exists (may not if manually defined via "markup", and user omitted)
this.css(setting.toclinks[setting.prevpage-1], "selected", "remove")
if (turntopage<=setting.toclinks.length) //make sure pagination link exists (may not if manually defined via "markup", and user omitted)
this.css(setting.toclinks[turntopage-1], "selected", "add")
if (this.enablepersist)
this.setCookie("fcspersist"+setting.id, turntopage)

That's just a guess for now though. Ask the experts! :thumbsup:

04-12-2009, 03:35 AM
can someone move this please