Babygirl
04-06-2009, 07:30 PM
Hello

Could someone please re-write the below line of code to solve my problem:

mainmenu>
<title><![CDATA[<font color="#ffffff" size="10">GUEST BLOG</font>]]></title>
<content_menu><![CDATA[guestblog.swf]]></content_menu>
</mainmenu>

I am trying to get the guest blog "menu" link - to link to a guestblog.swf file "within" a GUESTBLOG folder. Currently, I can only get the guest blog menu link to work - if I leave the guestblog.swf file outside of the guestblog folder. Which I cannot use.

The above code works for the guestblog.swf file outside of the folder, but not within it. Could someone please show me how to write this line of code? Thank you very much for your time and for helping me.

Babygirl

gnomeontherun
04-07-2009, 09:32 AM
I'm sorry but how is this implemented in Flash, and could you better explain your file structure?

Babygirl
04-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Thank you For Your Interest - J.

I am working on a flash xml website. I had some earlier menu problems which you previously answered back on 3-28-09. I incorporated the 'container' methodology and it worked - at first. But, I discovered, because I have two news pages, and two guest blog pages, only one set of the pages are loading correctly, while the other set is not. I'm thinking I could put each section in a separate folder, then create a container, and that might work. But first, I need to know how to code the CDATA line properly before I create the container for it. Hopefully this helps a little more, if I not, I'll try to explain it better from a different angle.

Thank you very much - Babygirl - :o

Babygirl
04-07-2009, 07:30 PM
No need for a reply. I figured out the solution. Thank you for your time nonetheless.

Babygirl :thumbsup:

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum