View Full Version : Programmer needed

letsgo
04-05-2009, 07:06 PM
Programmer needed to complete clone of centsports(dot)com

We need the PSDs coded into CSS/XHTML, PHP/MySQL/AJAX work done and also a well-designed admin panel to manage everything. We also need an XML feed integrated.

Check out the site to be cloned, and note what it is, and that it also includes a basic social network.

Please PM me

Mike

binaryWeapon
04-05-2009, 11:48 PM
A complete clone as in a straight up plagiarized copy?

gnomeontherun
04-06-2009, 08:36 AM
When I see the word 'cloned', I like to think the person really meant 'inspired by'...otherwise its illegal and I have to remove this post. Please advise.

evon123
05-06-2009, 07:43 AM
Hi Mike,
Please clear the confusion if "clone" means "clone" or an "inspiration"?
If it is valid, we would be interested in taking it further.

Thanks

Rumika
Business Development Executive
Evon Technologies
www.evontech.com

it career
05-08-2009, 08:17 AM
When I see the word 'cloned', I like to think the person really meant 'inspired by'...otherwise its illegal and I have to remove this post. Please advise.

PHP,AJAX are server side language so there is no way you can copy them .

gnomeontherun
05-08-2009, 09:00 AM
AJAX is not a server side language. AJAX is not a language.

It is possible to steal scripts, with unethical methods and hacking attempts. Regardless, the original poster has not posted back with details.

gennadii
05-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Hello,

I have a 4 years experience in web-development. Area of interest: HTML, CSS, ASP.NET, Javascript. I can implement needed site without any problems.
If you are interested in, please contact me: ivanov.gennadii at gmail.com.

Best regards,
Gennadii

mms web
05-15-2009, 09:49 AM
greetings!

this one is easy but make sure this is legal, so lets discuss this project of yours, im very open minded person. so i decided to help you as long this is legal our company is located at philippines please let me know asap! thanks and more power!

best regards,

carlo
IT Chief Officer
MMS
carlo_pia1980@yahoo.com

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum