tactic
04-02-2009, 03:32 AM
Project Details:
I Have A List Of Small To Medium Sized Coding Projects Needed Done
Some Are Modifications To The Current Script

Payment Details:
Payment Will Be Done Upon Completion Of Each Modification Through Paypal

Additional:
This Is A Part Time On-Going Job For The Right Person And Will Provide Work From Time To Time Depending On Available Mods

A Testing Server Will Be Available 24 Hours A Day To Work From So You Must Have Knowledge Of Servers

Coder Must Have MSN or Yahoo Messagener For Quick Contact

gnomeontherun
04-02-2009, 08:52 AM
Please specify how much payment is, and describe more about the modifications please.

tactic
04-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Payment Will Depend On Size Of Job

$100 + USD

There Is No Set Amount Due To There Being A List Of Work Available On This Project

Modifications Include:

adding to current script
fixing or moding current script in specified parts given in list and details by me personally

i will be available to help guide the right person

this is kinda like a handyman job...the work comes and goes but i would say my 1st list consists of small to medium size mods

tactic
04-04-2009, 02:02 AM
This Is Serious...Do Not Send Me Private Messages And This Is NOT For A Team But For A Single Coder Looking For Part Time Projects...Post A Reply With Credible References

zenovia
04-04-2009, 02:25 AM
I have sent you a private message.

Included are my skills and two references.

Thanks,

Josh

karolicoders
04-22-2009, 09:06 PM
Hi,
We can assign you a dedicated coder as per your project requirement, Our coder remain online most of the time.
Contact us for further details.
Thanks

Payment Will Depend On Size Of Job

$100 + USD

There Is No Set Amount Due To There Being A List Of Work Available On This Project

Modifications Include:

adding to current script
fixing or moding current script in specified parts given in list and details by me personally

i will be available to help guide the right person

this is kinda like a handyman job...the work comes and goes but i would say my 1st list consists of small to medium size mods

webinnosales
04-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Hi tactic!

I am seriously interested to help you do the job I sent you PM, though I hope I can talk to you in IM so we can discuss more about the details and start ASAP. I am online now please contact me

YM: webinno_ym
AIM: webinnosalesaim
MSN: webinnosales@web-innovators.com

Thanks!

Jane

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum