View Full Version : Need coding Help

Skeptik
03-31-2009, 06:45 PM
I just need a simple page added to my existing web page that will allow the users to Insert their shipping information and it in turn will automatically create the shipping label etc... from fedex only. I have a FedEx account, however, I currently have to do this manually every time a user wants to use my company to ship via fedex. I'm guessing some xml or coldfusion involved, but not sure. Can anyone point me in the right direction?:thumbsup:

mlseim
03-31-2009, 06:55 PM
How do you do it manually?
If we knew those steps, maybe we can come up with some PHP method?

Skeptik
03-31-2009, 08:11 PM
How do you do it manually?
If we knew those steps, maybe we can come up with some PHP method?

I currently get an email with all the info from the sender, including all address etc... necessary to ship. I then go and I log onto my FedEx account and manually generate a shipping label. However, I was told that FedEx has a way to link to your site and generate them automatically for you. As you can tell I am not very familiar with this area.

oracleguy
04-01-2009, 06:01 AM
This area on the FedEx website might be of some help: http://www.fedex.com/us/developer/

raj@eid
04-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Hi, you could create the functionality via PHP, the address etc will be captured in your database, and from the backend you could print it. you just need a small cpanel. Everything will be automatic. Actually Joomla has this 'print label' option.

Regards,
Raj

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum