View Full Version : quick link project (edit on current code)

03-31-2009, 12:45 PM
1) Project Details: (be as specific as possible): I have a Web site with a page URL removed as requested by OP that's basically done, but I have a couple of problems. First, I've read on this Web site that the javascript: function is not good to use with links. Second, I need the two sets of links to align horizontally, the line-height attribute throws it off, but I need the middle links to be wider than the left. I also need those links to have a selected state.

My payment amount is highly dependent on what options are available if any to cure this.

2) Payment Amount: <50

3) Payment method/ details (Paypal, check? Timeline?): Paypal, asap

03-31-2009, 01:18 PM
I have much exp in javascript.
i think the use of javascript: is not harmful for use.
I am ready to do other task.
Please let me know.

03-31-2009, 04:37 PM
Javascript is not generally good to use for content navigation because any users with scripts disabled will be unable to view your content. I believe the arguments are similar for SEO building as Google et. al. do not read/cache any script-generated content. In any case I would say that it is wise to get away from the script menu.

As for this work, are you basically talking about a reconstruction of the bottom navigation menu to use pure CSS rather than javascript? If so, I'm interested. PM me if this work is still available.