View Full Version : calendar script only future date

03-17-2009, 11:53 AM
I am using the calendar script at http://www.rainforestnet.com

Is there a way to only show dates in the future?

03-17-2009, 12:51 PM
I can not see a calendar on your link but I have ascript that can exclude prior dates.

Philip M
03-17-2009, 01:46 PM
esthera - This is your second post requesting help today on a very different topic to the first (no feedback on whether the reply to first post was useful or not).

I am starting to get the impression that you are being paid to do the coding work that you are asking members of this forum to supply for nothing. Can you assure me that this is not so, and that you do not regard the forum as a free coding service?

03-18-2009, 08:03 AM
sorry phillip -- i'm still looking into getting mt current calendar working -- I don't know why the onchange event is not happening when the calendar fills in the date

Philip M
03-18-2009, 09:01 AM
I think that you would find people more willing to help you if you were a tad more appreciative of the considerable help you have received here in the past. There is a delicate balance between asking for help with a specific Javascript problem, and getting others to do your paid work for you. You seem to be veering towards the latter.