View Full Version : dreamweaver stuff..can u plz help me?

wunstudpnai
03-11-2003, 05:23 PM
does anyone of you use dreamweaver?? coz its buggin the heck outtah meh..!!!:mad: i tried it ryt but then i dont reallie get how to link to another dreamweaver page..it doesnt even say publish the page of sumthin..oh well..juz hit me bak peepz..reallie need your help:confused:

whitty
03-11-2003, 05:29 PM
So what exactly are you trying to do? Just link to another page?
If so then highlight the text you wish to link and than you'll see on the bottom pallette a place for the url. Enter the code there by either using path/to/page.html or www.domain.com/path/to/page.html or clicking the folder button beside the box to enter the url and picking it from there.

wunstudpnai
03-11-2003, 05:35 PM
well..yea i know..i can link it to yahoo or sum kynd of websites. but the thing is i wanted to link my page to another dreamweaver page that i already saved... you know like i saved HOME.html then na put link and it sez NEXT and it links you to the main page.html atever i named it..you know..but it sex page cannot be displayed..im reallie confused..

thankz for your reply:thumbsup:

Borgtex
03-11-2003, 07:44 PM
next to the link field there should be an icon of a folder. just press it to browse for the target page

wunstudpnai
03-11-2003, 07:54 PM
Oh wow!! its finally working!! thanks...:thumbsup:
take care ya'll

EZ Archive Ads Plugin for vBulletin Copyright 2006 Computer Help Forum