View Full Version : Scholarship Program from Answers.com

03-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Excerpts from the site:

The WikiAnswers Scholarship Program plans to award twenty scholarships valued at $1,000 each for use by recipients.

Who? This scholarship is for students planning to be enrolled in undergraduate classes during the 2009-2010 academic year.

Eligibility criteria

Q:Who is eligible for this scholarship?
A:The following criteria must be met by all applicants:

* Applicants must be high school seniors or students enrolled in undergraduate classes in college.
* Applicants must be citizens of the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom.
* Applicants must have answered a minimum of 50 questions on the WikiAnswers website.
* Applicants must be planning to enroll in undergraduate classes in a college located in the United States, Canada or the United Kingdom for the fall term immediately following announcement of winners.

Hope, someone might find this useful.

Have a wonderful weekend :).

03-08-2009, 10:29 PM
Hope, someone might find this useful.

Someone did ;)

Thank you!

03-23-2009, 03:38 AM
Someone did ;)

Thank you!

tell us how you go i am very interested to see how you end up

05-09-2009, 01:04 PM
How can i find scholarship for my kids who are studying in Philippines? I am looking for my kids scholarship but the problem is most of the schools that gives scholarship are in foreign countries, I want my kids to continue their studies here in the Philippines. Me and my husband are both working hard but lately he is not receiving his salary on time. I use to get money from lending institutions. It helps for a time but makes my salary smaller and smaller. It makes difficult for me to make both ends meet. I am afraid that by next school year I have no money to support them.