View Full Version : Review Request: bucketbux.com

03-04-2009, 02:38 AM
Hello there.

I'm looking for a general review of my website, BucketBux. Specifically, I need to know if it's easy to navigate and the design and aesthetics are working properly.

URL: http://www.bucketbux.com/
Description: Get paid to complete free offers, complete surveys, sign-up for free trials, test products, and more at BucketBux. Receive 20% of whatever your referrals earn!

Constructive criticism would be fantastic! Thank you very much. =]

03-16-2009, 08:50 AM
your site looks pretty good for me. The slogan under the logo is not much visible.

03-16-2009, 10:27 AM
Nice site. I like the clean design, light and matching colors. The banner is fine as well along with the easy navigation.

On first view I didn't notice any hover when I hovered the menu. Maybe the delay should be speeded up a little.

Also I got some popup with an error when I clicked somewhere in the right column - I can't seem to find it again though.

Works good in both IE7 and FF.

04-01-2009, 06:05 AM
looks good. But for more trust I would add like a customer comments page, or something of that type of thing.

04-01-2009, 08:58 PM
Very nice site, I love the beveling on the sides with the gradient effect. Only thing that I didn't find comfortable was the cut off bunny ears ... poor bunny. Ha... seriously though the only thing I found odd was the login selection on the menu given that every page I saw seemed to have a login pane right on it.

04-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Whowww great site! Wich tools did you use?

04-02-2009, 01:02 AM
BUNNY! *calms self* Your header text really annoys me. The stencil-type font simply isn't required and I can barely read that cursive text. Couple of style issues, too: the dollar sign comes before the numeral, and I don't think you should use the word "here" in link text. It's typically a little...out of place. Instead of:

Ready to start earning money? Sign up by clicking here and immediately start completing offers and earning cash! Already have an account? Login here.

Why not try:

Ready to start earning money? Sign up and immediately start completing offers and earning cash! Already have an account? Login.

Dropping the here reads a lot more naturally.