View Full Version : What is the best way for visitors to submit emails to a site?

03-08-2003, 03:36 PM
Hey Forum- I'm trying to find the easy way I can create a form on my web site so visitors can submit a question.

I've mostly looked at cgi scripts, but completely recognize my lack of experience working with these types of scripts, and server side programming.

Any recommendations on either a method or a particular script out there that could help me would be greatly appreciated???

03-08-2003, 04:03 PM
just a checkout® wha's site...:O)))

just a goodluck® n' hopin' it helps ya...:O)))

03-08-2003, 04:33 PM
Awesome! Thanks Justame... I've already registered, and checking it out... thank-ya, thank-ya :)

03-08-2003, 04:44 PM
Let me say first.... thanks for the link. But unfortunately, I do not think it has what I'm looking for. (Mailscripts == 0) :(

And FormMail just brings me back out to the home page. Hmmm.... It could be a case of a 'pebkac' error (problem exists between the keyboard and chair), but I don't think so ;)

I'll try again.... Any other suggestions?

BTW, the site I'm working on is www.builderbuyers.com. And the page I want to create a form for is "Ask a Professional"

(Can you tell I just read the Posting Guidelines?? :) )

03-08-2003, 05:31 PM
/me just a hmmmsss® n' doesnt just a think® twas just a 'pebkac'® error...hehehe...good one...:O)))

sooo /me went n' tried to just a register® ya...n' got just a nooo® further than youuu did...:O(((

sooo since wha is just a great® ummm friend/bud/member...hehehe.../me just a emaled® him 'our' troubles n' hoping he comes n' just a reads® this thread...:O)))

n' gigglin' @ your...just a read® the rules...hehehe...
just a relax® n' :O)))...tis just a friendly/helpful® bunch here @ wa's place...:O)))

03-08-2003, 05:32 PM
just a ps®...
welcome to the forum tooo...hehehe...

03-08-2003, 05:35 PM
just a nother® ps...
ya could just a checkout® your 'host'...

/me just a briefly® skimmed thru their 'offers' n' you probably have the 'script' ya need just a lready® hehehe...

03-08-2003, 08:26 PM
SWEET... awesome... thank-ya, thank-ya for emailing him...

And I'm checking out my own webhosting as a possibility... *checks the fine print* hehhehe ;)

but I do, I do appreciate you pointing that out :thumbsup:

I'll keep checking the board to see if he responds...

03-09-2003, 04:06 AM
just a checking® to see ifin' wha's been just a here® yet...
/me quickly scans...;O(((

'cept donnnt give up hope...hehehe...

03-09-2003, 03:33 PM
Heyyyy justame....
I just checked out that other thread... thanks for giving me a 'heads up' to it... and I responded.. (more like begged... hehe)

I'm going to check out solidscripts again and the other site suggested....

San (keepin` the faith... hehe)